Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let's play "21"!!!!

I know I am playing catch up but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't write about a special trip. Ken and I had planned to take this trip last year.. our 20th anniversary but a dear friend of mine died so it was postponed until this year. We took 4 whole days away.. ferried over to San Juan Island (north of Seattle) ..drove around the Island..went whale watching and ate too much great food!! We stayed at a cute bed and breakfast that was very relaxing. It was a wonderful anniversary. I feel so blessed with a great husband who loves to be with me and I with him. He is truly my BESTEST friend...all my love honey!!

1 comment:

melanie said...

Nice getaway Janet! That will be a great day when our kids can babysit themselves! Happy Anniversary!