Friday, September 28, 2007

The first and maybe the last?

Today I am off and it is raining....need to mow the lawn but is is raining, should be helping my wife finish the kitchen (we just finished painting the cabinets) but it is raining, ok I am inside but it works in my own twisted mind. There are many things I should be doing but instead I have been sitting in front of the computer creating a blog....what a wonderful waste of time. Creative writing 101 at its best.
I can think of few things more ego centric than blogging...it is a me time, a time to put down ME thoughts! Me thoughts, what am I saying? I am saying that this moment is about what I think....I want, I need. I am not interacting with anyone other than myself. There is no immediate answer forthcoming from a partner in the conversation. I guess if someone were to answer this blog or make a comment then it may become a conversation of sorts but that may never happen.
Engagement time...am I full of it or not? Is blogging, or the posting of material like this a waste of time is it a type of modern history keeping...or maybe it is a way of decluttering the mind of thoughts/concerns.
Done for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think blogging is a combination of both, Ken. I haven't blogged before, but I can say what a difference it made in my mom, and now in my dad! Keep it up Merkleys, whoo hooo!!
~Britt