Friday, January 9, 2009

good friends..great times

Our family had a great holiday.. lots of snow and lots of time together. One of the highlights this year was a outing with our great friends.. the Bowens and Milligans... all 17 of us. We rented a beautiful cabin..watched movies, played games, ate too much and played in the snow. One of the days we all went snowmobiling. It was a beautiful sunny day and brought back a lot of memories of when I grew up. My dad was a avid snowmobiler and our family went every winter. I thought about him a lot that day.. he passed away several years ago. I know he would have been happy seeing me enjoying something he really loved himself. It was a fun trip..spending time with great friends was a added bonus. Thanks for putting up with my family and helping make some great memories.




5 comments:

Matt said...

Guys, good job on the blog. You have an awesome family, and I really look up to you two. Thank you for your friendship

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Janet....I just discovered you! Hooray for me. I'm so glad you're blogging.

Your guys' trip sounds incredible. Good for you.

Mindy said...

Janet, I love the title and picture of Tanner, very creative! Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited for this blog! And I have to agree, that vacation was awesome :) I love our big group
~Britt

Marti said...

Janet- Your title was so clever. Keep posting. It's a fun way to keep in touch. Marti